Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

oxc19a0020 - This is the error code i get. rarely used 10 month old printer. Total printouts taken was just 131 pages 😞

Raised call through portal, on call engineer did troubleshooting and sending technician to my home for further troubleshooting.

Will keep you guys posted on update.

HP Recommended

Hi @Prem_GT

Do you also have an OJ Pro 6830 printer?

Thanks

Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

I have a brand-new HP 6830 All-In One Printer. Has barely been used -- maybe printed 50 black & white pages. Now, it says there's aproblem with the printhead. (cleaning ink cartridges is not the problem.) UNBELIEVABLE!!! This product should work correctly -- and not have issues that are unresolvable. I have never had a printer do something like this, which means this product is a waste of money!

HP Recommended

Hi @jmp36

Sorry to hear about this. I would definitely recommend calling HP Support about this, as it's likely you'll require a replacement printer.

Can you please let us know how you get on?

Thanks

Ciara

HP_contact numbers.jpg

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
HP Recommended

Have the same problem on a 2 month old, 20 pages printed 6830.  They are sending me a replacement, but it will be a reconditioned printer.  Not very happy about that, but it is better than a broken one...

This is apparently a defective model.  Very disappointing.  This is about my 6th HP printer and most have been good ones, but apparently not this one.  😞

HP Recommended
I got a replacement from hp. It's a bad model apparently.
HP Recommended

How is the replacement working?  Have they resolved the issue?  I guess it will take a while to know...

HP Recommended
Been 30 days and replacement is working. Not used a ton.
HP Recommended

My  HP 6830 printer only lasted 4 months and was hardly even used.

After changing the setup ink-cartridges  and spending $70 for the larger XL options the printer is DEAD!!!

My error code is slightly different : 0xc190003

I purchase the printer from Bestbuy in April 2015 and HP's automated entitlement system says I am out of the warranty period LOL! 

This printer was great in the beginning but now  HP printer quality is going down!

HP Recommended

Hi @ supernachos,

I suggest you call us. HP Printers generally have a 1-year warranty and if there is an issue with your warranty states you can address that with who you speak with.  What you can do, is use the following link to create yourself a case number, then call and it may help speed up the calling process:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear.

If you require further assistance let me know and I will happily do all I can to help

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.