01-24-2013 03:22 PM
downloaded the basic installation for CM1415 Multifunction Printer. when trying to install the drivers this message comes up. Operating system is XP Home
procedure entry point DecodePointer could not be located in the dynamic link Labrary Kernel32.dll
05-22-2013 02:14 PM
Pedrpescador, To start out sounds like this is a driver issue. I want to start with being sure that the removal of the software and reinstallation happened in the best possible fashion. I want you to follow my steps so I can be sure that we are both starting on the same page.
01-17-2014 05:09 AM
I have tried the suggestions you have listed and deleted all the temporary files but the CD will still not load.
Any help appreciated
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation