07-30-2010 09:24 AM
I have a HP psc 2510 photosmart all in one printer- fax -scanner-copier.
For no apparent reason it has decided that it will not switch on correctly.
I press the on/off button and then it displays the egg timer then gives a shudder then proceeds to make a clicking noise for about a minute then nothing except the egg timer display. It will not respond to pressing the copy, photo, scan buttons. I unplug it and leave it for one minute five minutes even an hour and then plug it back in and the same thing happens. This fault only developed a week ago but up until then it was working perfectly normally.
HP website has given no help whatsoever and the FAQ's and other websites have come up zilch.
Any suggestions PLEASE!!!!!!!!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)