09-09-2013 04:11 PM
When I print reports from Quicken 2008 on my HP 6500 Wireless printer (6500 E708n, only the main headings that have both shading and text print. (the few red numbers also print in red.) The reports print OK on another printer.
09-10-2013 06:03 AM
Follow the steps to solve the problem :
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
09-18-2013 06:30 PM
I wasn't the one that posted this, but I had the exact same problem. Your solution worked perfectly at first... I can now print reports in Quicken perfectly. Now, the problem is I couldn't print in Word or Excel. So, I went into the Control Panel and changed the default printer back to my original printer (HP Officejet J6480) and not the Quicken - HP Photosmart C4600 series. Now I can print in Word and Excel, but not in Quicken anymore. Even though my computer has the Officejet as my defualt printer, I left the "Quicken" printer as the defualt printer within Quicken for Reports and Graphs. What do I do now?
09-20-2013 11:40 AM
Sorry to hear you are having issues printing from Quicken. As your issue seems to be mostly from Quicken I have included a link from Quicken regarding the inability to print and how to resolve it.
Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation