Top Student
Message 1 of 4 (970 Views)

quicken print problem in windows 8

When I print reports from Quicken 2008 on my HP 6500 Wireless printer (6500 E708n, only the main headings that have both shading and text print.  (the few red numbers also print in red.)  The reports print OK on another printer.

Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 4 (958 Views)

Re: quicken print problem in windows 8

Follow the steps to solve the problem :
I work for HP but my posts and replies are my own.
If you appreciate my efforts, please click the 'Thumbs up' button below. Thank You.
Top Student
Message 3 of 4 (944 Views)

I wasn't the one that posted this, but I had the exact same problem.  Your solution worked perfectly at first... I can now print reports in Quicken perfectly.  Now, the problem is I couldn't print in Word or Excel.  So, I went into the Control Panel and changed the default printer back to my original printer  (HP Officejet J6480) and not the Quicken - HP Photosmart C4600 series.  Now I can print in Word and Excel, but not in Quicken anymore. Even though my computer has the Officejet as my defualt printer, I left the "Quicken" printer as the defualt printer within Quicken for Reports and Graphs.  What do I do now?

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (930 Views)

Hi Randa1122;

Sorry to hear you are having issues printing from Quicken.  As your issue seems to be mostly from Quicken I have included a link from Quicken regarding the inability to print and how to resolve it.

Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation