07-17-2012 05:09 PM
HP Office Pro 8600
Printer is asking for "setup" cartridges and I don't have them. I put new cartridges in printer but can't get past the message on the printer. It has a white X in a red dot and says Use Setup cartridges. What do I need to do to get past this message? I'm setting this printer up for the first time.
07-18-2012 04:17 AM
If the printer is new, a set of setup cartridges should have been supplied with the printer. If they are not supplied with the printer contact your dealer or call your local HP support, as you will need them.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)