03-03-2014 10:58 AM
Just bought a new HP Officejet Pro X476dw MFP. Seems to duplex just fine, but when printing up singular envelopes or letters, I get the error message about not using ColorLok paper. I have to hit cancel and then we are printing fine.
Huge waste of my time, and I am starting to regret this purchase.
How do I turn the error message off?
03-05-2014 10:37 AM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
Thank you for your time.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)