Question

Student
randyhurlbert
Message 1 of 5 (130 Views)

replacing cartridge

Setting up my new 7525 printer and the ink holder does not move to the middle so you can pull out the blank one and put in new cartridges.  turned off or on it will not go to the middle.  

Master's Graduate
Lorem_ipsum
Message 2 of 5 (120 Views)

Re: replacing cartridge

Hello,

Are you seeing any errors in the printer display?

Follow the steps here to see if you can get the carrige to move normally.

Thank you

I was an HP employee.

Kudos are appreciated if I have helped you.
Grad Student
Blanco474
Message 3 of 5 (111 Views)

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are having a problem with your printer HP Photosmart 7525 e-All-in-One Printer.

If you have followed the steps in setup poster to install the ink supplies and the unit does NOT show the message "Open Door" when you opened the pen door, then your unit has a problem and needs to be replaced. Either exchange it at the store of contact the HP service in your region and they will be able to replace your unit. 

I am an HP employee, Printer/All-in-One Expert.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star. Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.
Student
Ludy73
Message 4 of 5 (72 Views)

I have a new printer HP7525 and I cant read the instructions on the printer to get the old cartridge out so that I can replace it.  Please advise.

Grad Student
Blanco474
Message 5 of 5 (67 Views)

Hello, You can follow the instructions in this link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02944025&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&lc=en&product=528...

I am an HP employee, Printer/All-in-One Expert.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star. Please mark the post that solves your problem as an Accepted Solution so other forum users can utilize the solution.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation