Question

Honor Student
SageyPoofs
Message 1 of 2 (114 Views)

software with HP DeskJet 2514 is not on computer

When I first installed the printer (which works perfectly on all functions), a window popped up showing the status, different functions, etc.  It was NOT the window that comes with Windows.

HP DeskJet 2410 Printer/Scanner/Copier

I can't find out where it is (not in "all programs") or how to put it back on my computer so I can click it from the desktop.  It basically allowed me to access all features from the desktop rather than pushing buttons on the printer itself.

THANK YOU!

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)

Re: software with HP DeskJet 2514 is not on computer

Hi SageyPoofs,

Welcome back! I see you are still running into the same issue of not being able to locate the software for your HP DeskJet 2514.

I would like you to start here:  Windows: 'Device Setup Failed to Complete' or 'Unknown Device' Message Displays on the Computer Duri...

Please make sure to complete all steps in order to try and resolve the issue you are experiencing.

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation