11-06-2013 12:00 PM
Is it possible to turn a no borderless printer to borderless one?
Is there any patch or update that can do that?
I bought a laserjet pro 200 color mfp. This laserjet is not borderless printing.
Can i turn it into a one?
11-06-2013 12:18 PM
Due to the nature of design, no borderless for nearly all (or even all) Laser printers. One option is to print at its max and then trim the borders.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)