02-10-2012 04:43 PM
I'm operating a Photosmart Premium C410 on Mac OS X ver. 10.7.2
To print photos with more accurate color I need to turn off color management in the driver so that I can manage colors through aperture. Where do I turn off color management? Is there another way I should be doing this?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation