Question

Tutor
crawdad27
Message 1 of 3 (81 Views)

uninstall old program

Can two programs for similiar irtem  be installed at same time?

HP Support Agent
Jamieson
Message 2 of 3 (50 Views)

Re: uninstall old program

Hi crawdad27, and welcome to the HP Forums.

I see you are looking at having two programs installed at once.  Are you referring to two printers?  If so, I would love to try and help you, but I do need a little information first. I am linking a few HP Support documents below that will show you how to find your product number. Also, please include which operating system you are using. Also, if you're using Windows, please include whether your operating system is 32-bit or 64-bit. With this information and the product number we can provide you with accurate information.

How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Mac OS X: How Do I Find Which Mac OS X Version Is on My Computer?
Which Windows operating system am I running?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Please let me know what you find.  Thanks for posting on the HP Forums.

Jamieson
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Tutor
crawdad27
Message 3 of 3 (45 Views)

Re: uninstall old program

Hi Thanks for the reply.No I was not trying toinstall two printers . My problem is that I have part of my old printer program still showing in the  delete /install page and I can't seem to delete it. So I wanted to know if I could install my new 6520 printer  with the old  file still on my printer . I installe d the new 6520 program anyway and it seems to be OK ,but if you can tell me how to eliminate the other program I would eppreciate it.

As long as I have your attention ,I have a  couple more questions. I am self trained on this computer so obvisously I have a lot to learn. One question is On my homepage I keep getting a tab at top saying "this page can't be displayed" .I usually right click the pop up and remove ,but is there a way to omit that permently? Is E Print important in printing digital memory card??

I could usr a simple way of installing a Back up for my files and also instructions for restoring. I have read many instructions but there is always something missing from the instructions.

I am also having a problem with printing photos off memory card. They print out OK but they are blurry ,ink has run,and poor quality I know I am missing simething but I dont know what.I cleaned the heads and alighned the printer but still not good. My scrolling keeps jumping around .Also the pages will jump up and down ,kind of Jerky

Photo Viewerdoes not support this file format,telling me that I might not have the latest updates .There is also reference to WINDOWS PHOTO Viewer .any information you can give me??

If that program is connect into WINDOW MEDIA PLAYER then I don't want it!!! I will stop as this is enough for you to digest .I do hope you can help me with some of these questions   Thanks  Verne more later if you don't mind !!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation