Question

Tutor
t0320mccathern
Message 1 of 26 (9,311 Views)

upgrading HP Deskjet 3056A...everyone's problem!!!

[ Edited ]

ok...I went and bought this printer at WalMart last night since it was such a good deal. now I see that EVERYONE that has bought it has had the same problem...please upgrade product...so I have searched and called with no real answers. I finally had a chat session that was transferred to the eprint department:

{chat removed for privacy concerns}

I guess I will wait a week or so and see if they have a solution... if they don't...I will be taking printer back!!!!

Honor Student
marisaj85
Message 2 of 26 (9,250 Views)

Re: upgrading HP Deskjet 3056A...everyone's problem!!!

This is definteily ridiculous!  There should be no reason for it to say please upgrade your product. Update yes - but upgrade no. It's tedious. But I guess we will wait along together because I didn't expect any of this when I bought the printer today either. 

Top Student
Jack0519
Message 3 of 26 (9,241 Views)

Thanks for that info.... I've been tryin the same thing since last night.  Would you email me that info when you get it??  I'll send you my email address if you would.

Thanks

Jack

Honor Student
marisaj85
Message 4 of 26 (9,235 Views)

I'll post it here when they send the e-mail or the original individual who posted this message will post it. 

Honor Student
drjrm3
Message 5 of 26 (9,210 Views)

[ Edited ]

please email me the same fix at {Personal Information Removed}

Top Student
Jack0519
Message 6 of 26 (9,186 Views)

Good deal

Thanks

Student
Frankiec2
Message 7 of 26 (8,794 Views)

Can you send it to me to please. I'd appreciate it
Tutor
ran-d
Message 8 of 26 (8,736 Views)

I'm with you on that. I'll give HP 2 weeks max and if not, back it goes. Thanks for info....aloha!
Student
pamesson
Message 9 of 26 (8,671 Views)

I think this is outrageous not only we wait a long time to get the printer, after the fact we spent a long time trying to get it to work with no assistance at all when needed.

Then we have to wait for a week to see if it will work? What kind of company releases a product without before testing that is going to work?

Also it feels like they cheeted the public about this product. You think you are getting a good deal instead you are getting a big headache. I am so irate with the fact that being this a good and reliable company you think their products is going to work instead they make you wait for it is like they are using their name brand to take advantage of customers.

Tutor
ran-d
Message 10 of 26 (8,184 Views)

OK, so I gave it a try this morning and it updated and it printed my printer code. BUT, when I went to the ePrintCenter site to add my printer I now get a HP server error. I checked my printer stats with it's IP and now it says ePrint and web services are OK. I will try again later. At least there is some progress. Aloha!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation