06-15-2014 05:51 AM
I got a problem with my HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One. when i install the driver and choose to connect with a cable then it says that it cant get connections. I checked all cables at the printer and they where connected properly and it was turned on. Im using windows 7. I hope that someone can help me with this problem.
06-16-2014 05:53 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you're unable to install the Photosmart 6510 over a USB connection. I will do my best to assist you! I would recommend following this entire HP document on Windows: 'Device Setup Failed to Complete' or 'Unknown Device' Message Displays on the Computer Duri...
If this document doesn't resolve your issue, then please follow HP document on Troubleshooting USB Connections (Windows 7).
Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)