04-04-2012 08:58 PM
which driver do i install for hp photosmart plus b210 on a HP laptop using Windows 7? There appears to be 4 different versions but doesn't indicate the differences between them (i.e. for specific OS or for different brands of PC's)
04-04-2012 09:30 PM
yes there are different versions. You need to check which verson your computer supports.
Follow these steps to see which version of Windows you have installed:
- Clink on the windows icon on the left bottom Conner of your computer screen.
- Then look for computer.
- Right click on computer.
- Clink on properties.
You will be able view the basic information of your computer.
Under system look for system type.
for windows -7 32 bit.
For windows-7 64 bit
12-25-2012 10:26 AM
Please choose this link
and choose full feature software ...
This is for windows 7 64 bit OS.
i work for HP.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation