09-21-2012 08:24 PM
Trying to add a printer. I get message "windows can't open add a printer-access denied". I am a senior citizen I don't know what to do. Help. I have windows 7.
09-21-2012 09:11 PM
Please check solution on the following link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
09-21-2012 09:34 PM
I am still lost. I need someone to walk me through step by step. I have Windows 7 and I want to add a printer. I keep getting the message "Windows can't open 'add a printer'-access denied. I tried to check all the securities that I could find on my computer and they all say I have permssion to full control. What am I doing wrong? I tried to go to the website in the email that I receive and follow directions, but I just did not understand it. Someone please help this old lady!!!
03-30-2013 11:42 AM
Hello need help I have caused my printer to not work and I am trying to reinstall but keep getting the message when I hit add a printer "window deny me access
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)