Question

Top Student
kybearlady
Message 1 of 4 (2,663 Views)

windows can't open add a printer-access denied

Trying to add a printer.  I get message "windows can't open add a printer-access denied".  I am a senior citizen I don't know what to do.  Help. I have windows 7.

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (2,659 Views)

Re: windows can't open add a printer-access denied

Hi,

Please check solution on the following link:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/windows-cant-open-add-printer-ac...

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Top Student
kybearlady
Message 3 of 4 (2,656 Views)

I am still lost.  I need someone to walk me through step by step.  I have Windows 7 and I want to add a printer.  I keep getting the message "Windows can't open 'add a printer'-access denied.  I tried to  check all the securities that I could find on my computer and they all say I have permssion to full control.  What am I doing wrong?  I tried to go to the website in the email that I receive and follow directions, but I just did not understand it.  Someone please help this old lady!!!

Student
suzyjuice
Message 4 of 4 (2,047 Views)

Hello need help I have caused my printer to not work and I am trying to reinstall but keep getting the message when I hit add a printer "window deny me access

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation