01-23-2011 04:01 AM - edited 01-23-2011 04:02 AM
windows cannot locate a suitable printer driver. contact your administrator for help locating and installing a suitable driver
Try identifying your HP printer and your installed OS if you would like some help. Otherwise no one can help you.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
08-30-2012 10:27 AM
I am trying to install my printer wireless to my HP Pavilion and I keep getting the "cannot locate a suitable printer driver". What do I do?
Search the web under your model number and you will find it.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)