Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
What is the point og the slurred, blurred, undecipherable letters and sound in order to register?
HP Recommended

Hi dlcj,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.

I understand that you are having a problem with a Captcha security prompt.  To better assist you, would you please let me know at what screen you are getting a Captcha prompt?

Thank you.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Printer doesn't work!

HP Recommended
Hellow
HP Recommended

Im problem wth my printer hp ENVI3350 all-in ones

@patsteencarr wrote:

I received a printout Important Printer Setup Instructions

1.  Go to hpconnected.com  

2,  Create an account - I already have a hp account.  Do I need to do something again? How?

3. Seclect the Devices tab - I never saw this screen or tab

4. Enter printer's claim code: [Personal Information Removed]

Can you help me go from #2-#4?

HP Recommended

Hi @chanashira, @Williemad, @ladislao07, and @otissept18

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I understand that you require some assistance with your HP printers.

To better assist you, would you please provide some further information:

1. What make/model/product number of HP printer do you have? (@ladislao07, I was unable to find an Envy 3350, please confirm the model number of your Envy printer).
  2. How is your printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  3. What operating system is running on your computer (Windows 7, or Mac 10.8, etc)?
  4. Are you trying to print from a mobile device (tablet, Smartphone)? If so, are they Android or Apple?

Thank you.

Guide to finding your product number

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/findModel?lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ca&lang=en

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended
Where is the devices tab
HP Recommended

Hi @jessapodaca35,

Welcome to the HP Support forums.  I understand that you are looking for where to enter your claim code for ePrint.

I have included a link to another post I did on here on the forums.  It has screen shots of HP's ePrintCenter and HP Connected as to where the to enter the claim code.

HP Support Forums - post by Happytohelp01

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-Networking-and-Wireless/printer-code/m-p/3238389/highlight/true...

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

My printer is not working and I had a year and did work now it printed a paper to connected here, Why

HP Recommended

Hi db-sb,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums.  I understand that you got a page with important setup instructions and to go to hpconnected.com. 

You would have received that page when you enabled web services for your printer.  Web services can be enabled when your printer is connected by an ethernet cable to the modem/router or when connected to your home wireless network.  I have included a document about why you would want to sign up for HP Connected.

Why Do I have to Connect to the Internet and Sign Up for HP Connected?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03919062

Regards,
Happytohelp

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.