Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Where is the "device" tab
HP Recommended

oh hey guys

HP Recommended
good
HP Recommended

hello!

HP Recommended

where is the devices tab?

@jessapodaca35 wrote:
Where is the devices tab

HP Recommended

This does not help.  There is no place to enter the claim code.

HP Recommended

@patsteencarr wrote:

I received a printout Important Printer Setup Instructions

1.  Go to hpconnected.com  

2,  Create an account - I already have a hp account.  Do I need to do something again? How?

3. Seclect the Devices tab - I never saw this screen or tab

4. Enter printer's claim code: [Personal Information Removed]

Can you help me go from #2-#4?

HP Recommended

[edited by Moderator]

HP Recommended

Hello all,

Welcome to the HP Support forums if you’re new here, otherwise Welcome Back.

@frankok @Hhaidar15 @PGJR99

I understand that you have questions regarding HP Connected.

To better assist you, would you please provide some further information:

1. What make/model/product number of HP printer do you have? Guide to finding your product number
  2. How is the printer connected (USB cable, ethernet, or wireless)?
  3. What operating system are you using (Windows 7, Mac 10.8, or Windows 8, etc)?
  4. Have you already received the Web Services Information sheet?
  5. Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error message and where is it appearing (computer or printer)?

Thank you.

@tarrantjc @Epy @ciciand3 @Terib994 @Jeanjjordan

I understand that you are looking for where to add your printer to a HP Connected account or a HP ePrintCenter account.

I’ve included the link to another post I have with screen shots on where to add your device to your HPC/EPC account.

@tommyvl

Thanks for the shout out!

@pearl42

I understand that you have an Envy 4500 printer connected wirelessly to your Windows 7 computer.

Is there something I can assist you with? Please let me know.

@mccallv

Thank you for posting how you resolved your issue. 

@BFN29

That’s great that you were able to get it up and running.

--------------------------
Regards,
Happytohelp
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi @Jeanjjordan ,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information printer claim code. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety. If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message in reply.

Thank you
George

I work for HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.