HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
03-29-2012 05:45 AM
There is no available Win 7 driver for the 1180c printer. Try using the Deskjet 990c driver.
Follow the instructions below.
1. Open devices and printer
2. Click Add a printer
3. Click Add a local printer
4. From the Use existing port select the USB option, and then click next
5. Click on the Windows Update button to get all support window 7 drivers updated
6. Once update is finished. Click on HP from left menu, and then select the Deskjet 990c from the right menu, and then click next.
7. Follow the remaining instructions to complete the installation.
Once you have the 990c printer added make sure it is the default printer, and then try printing to your Deskjet 1180c printer using this driver.
This is a commercial line product. For the best answer to your questions you will need to repost your question to the following links.
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*