HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-15-2012 04:17 PM
05-15-2012 08:40 PM
I have a All in One printer 1300 I try to put my memory card in the correct hole and all I get is an error, It has worked before so not sure on the problem or how to fix it. Then I tried to scan the pictures and it also say it can't do it. It say Operation couldn't be completed (error0X00000015) This device is not ready. My computer runs with Windows 7.
05-16-2012 08:27 AM - edited 05-16-2012 08:27 AM
Hey hyjinx. Try following theses steps to see if it fixes the error:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait until a message to insert the cartridges displays. If you do not see a message within a few minutes, skip to the next step.
NOTE:If your printer does not have a display, wait until the cartridge lights blink. If the cartridge lights do not blink within a few minutes, skip to the next step.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
I8. f you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. If you disconnected the USB cable, reconnect it to the rear of the product.
10. Try printing again.
Let me know if this fixes your issue.