HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-16-2011 08:57 AM
I moved my Laserjet P2015dn from a Windows XP to a Windows 7 machine. Now I cannot find the option to use the automated duplexing. The only thing I can find is an option to mannually duplex.
05-26-2011 12:42 PM
1. Click on the Start button.
2. Click on Devices/Printers.
3. Once the windows screen has popped up....scroll down to your Printers/Faxes section.
4. Right click on the P2015 printer icon.
5. In the drop down menu, select "Printer Properties"
6. Once the Printer Properties dialog box has opened, click on the device settings tab.
7. Scroll down to the Duplex Unit line and make sure this is set to installed. If not, use the pull down tab and change to install. (see below pic.).
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
04-01-2012 11:12 AM
HP printer p2015d duplexing worked well on win XP and on the initial v. of win7. However, when I restored the system duplexing stopped working. Is there a driver/update/download that is specific to p20115d, NOT p2015?
04-01-2012 11:18 AM
. . .but when I attempt your solution the "Installable Options" section is greyed-out and I can't do what you suggest. Yes, I have a p2015d, not a p2015. This feature has worked perfectly in the past, now not so much!~