HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
05-08-2012 09:20 PM
really need help. i just brought a HP OfficeJet Printer 7000. I've installed the printer drivers for the printer to my windows computer. currently i am using a software (FreeHand Mx) for graphic designing. when sending artwork for printing to the printer in A3 the print preview only displays a potion of it.
I've tried updating the printer drivers, change the printing preferences still!!!
06-15-2012 02:21 PM
Hey Syria. I have never used FreeHand MX try these steps to see if it helps:
Try using a custom paper size using the steps below
- In you application, click File , and then click Print
- Make sure that your product is in the Name drop-down list box, and then click Properties .
- Click the Features or the Paper/Quality tab.
- Select the paper size from the Size drop-down list.
- If the required paper size is not in the drop-down list, follow these steps to create a custom paper size.
- Select Custom from the Size drop-down list, or the Custom tab.
- In the Custom Paper Size dialog box, type a name for the new custom size.
- In the Width and Height boxes, or the Width and Length boxes, type the dimensions.
- Select the unit of measurement, and then click Save .
- Click OK to close the Custom Paper Size dialog box, and then click OK again to close the Properties dialog box.