HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-14-2012 07:32 PM - edited 04-14-2012 10:07 PM
My OS is window 7 64bit. I have reinstalled my software from HP , my printer works ok I get the error on the device manager where it shows my printer its in yellow. Also every time I restart my computer it adds another error. Does any one have a answer.
04-14-2012 08:02 PM
Since you have downloaded the C8180 printer software and tried installing it, there would be Folder whose name would start with 7z...
What we need to do now is to completely uninstall the s/w of Officejet 5610, below are the steps.
- Click on START , in search box type in %temp% and hit the ENTER Key , to open the TEMP Folder.
- Locate the folder 7z.... and open it.
- Open UTIL
- Open CCC
- Run the file Uninstall_L3.bat
- Restart the PC.
- Access the TEMP folder and the 7z folder for Officejet 5610,
- Scroll down to bottom of the window where you'd find the setup.exe with hp logo on it .
- Double click on the setup.exe to begin the installation.
If you wanted to download the software , click on below todo so..
C8180 FullFeatured Software [[ win 7, 64 bit ]] and then perform the above mentioned steps.
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
04-14-2012 10:22 PM
When I open the folder 7z it goes to another folder called Strings after that its folders with # only.
Thank you for your help