07-04-2011 03:59 PM
my deskjet 1050 came with a disk that didn't do everything.
later I was told to download the full software - then it worked ok.
now there has been a problem with the computer and the computer shop wiped everything out.
so I downloaded the full software again.
BUT NOW SCAN IS A PROBLEM - scanning document into TIFF - it does NOT end up as a normal editable document - it ends up as a bitmap or something so when you try to edit, it goes to paint!!!
somehow it has lost the OCR and I can't get it back.
how do I fix this???
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS