11-02-2011 02:45 AM
Officejet Pro 8500 909a wireless
During scanning error 4,[(3,14,0)]
Scanner hangs, only way is to turn officejet off.
Reinstalled all software, no difference.
Still did it ok yesterday, suddenly started.
Error on screen 4,[(3,14,0)]
What the #$%^????? does that mean??????
11-02-2011 03:09 AM
You are not alone, one person had fixed it. Please refer to this link
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-29-2014 02:21 PM
I keep getting this error message. I have re-installed the HP driver and changed the settings on my display to "smaller" as per previous posts on this issue. I can scan up to 4 pages successfully, but after that many, the error message comes up. I have also tried doing a disc clean up as well.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS