12-12-2011 01:38 PM
I thought I already posted this issue but I can't find it, so here it is again
Slowly deploying Windows 7 to my users and I have discovered that the 5650 deskjet will not print legal size. It will compress the print to letter size.
Ifound one possible fix on the internet which involved getting another driver from the Windows 7 update via adding a printer option. This did not work.
Has anyone found a workaround for the issue?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS