11-05-2009 11:16 AM - edited 11-05-2009 11:34 AM
Hi Grr, enterprizer,
I had a similar machine (OJ 7400) awhile back and recall having to do some 'clearing' of the paper-path.
Here are a couple of 'how-to' links that may help clear-out the paper jams, and/or detect if the paper isn't being picked and feed correctly:
Do let me know if this helps.
HardCopy (I am employed by HP) [If this was helpful, please mark this 'Solved' or 'Accept as Solution' so others can find this too]
How to Give Kudos | How to mark as Solved
06-07-2011 09:48 AM
Thanks for the hint on the back panel. I spent nearly an hour trying to figure out how to get a small piece of paper out of the deep printer mechanism, but I popped open the aforementioned back panel, the paper fell out, all well now.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS