11-29-2013 02:57 AM
Hi Forum, Seasons greetings to you all.
I know this will be simple to sort out but please bare with me ?
I have just refitted a new hard drive and had to reinstall the All in One printer drivers.
No problem with install , all ok.
Now every time I print I get a Meassage " Genuine cartridege installed " this happens for all 3 cartridges !!
Cant see how to stop it plus it has a very adverse affect on my blood pressure !
Any ideas would be most welcome .
regards and thanks in advance .
12-02-2013 03:50 PM
With the messages that do keep popping up about genuine ink cartridges installed. To be able to assist you with this, I would need to know whether you using Windows or Macintosh. As well what version of you are running. I have included two documents below to assist with finding your version.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS