7610 print driver for Windows 8.1 (387 Views)
Honor Student
kenfrantz
Message 1 of 4 (387 Views)
Accepted Solution

7610 print driver for Windows 8.1

I have the 7610 office jet. It handles paper up to 13x19. When I try to print on very large paper, the paper size selection on the print dialog does not show the larger paper sizes, such as Tabloid (11x17 inches). Hence I cannot select/print on the larger paper sizes. Is there another driver for this printer that will allow printing on Tabloid and larger paper?

HP
SuperMario1
Message 2 of 4 (368 Views)

Re: 7610 print driver for Windows 8.1

Hello kenfrantz. I understand you would like to print in different sizes. This HP document contains information on how print sizes and settings are controlled from our own software: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c01455146

When printing in a different size, assuming the settings in our software are correct, ensure the settings in the program you are utilizing are also correct. Please inform me when you complete troubleshooting, and I will continue to assist you if necessary.

Mario

SuperMario1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Honor Student
kenfrantz
Message 3 of 4 (347 Views)

Mario,

The doc you reference is out of date. It does not show any instructions for Windows 8.1. However, I went to the printer settings in Control Panel and the paper size list was incomplete. It does not show 11x17 or 13x19 paper sizes. I was also on the phone with HP Support. The tech connected remotely to my PC and was not able to find the paper sizes, either. She said she would log a bug.

Regards,

Ken Frantz

kenfrantz@outlook.com

HP
SuperMario1
Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)

Actually, the troubleshooting steps listed in the document are still relevant, and the equivalent steps can be performed on Windows 8.1. I double-checked on my own to ensure complete accuracy.

Regardless, uninstalling and reinstalling the printer software is the next troubleshooting step. This HP document provides additional information on uninstalling printer software: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c02259020

This HP document provides additional information on installing printer software: http://www8.hp.com/ca/en/support-topics/printer-installation/install-download-printer-drivers.html

If this step does not resolve the issue, please let me know. In addition, please list all troubleshooting steps the previous technician attempted. I will continue to research the issue in he meantime.

Mario

SuperMario1
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation