05-15-2014 05:05 AM
i have a deskjet 845c. that printer cannot print a color ink. if print with black ink. its normal. what happen with my deskjet. is cartridge have an expired date. really need answer as soon as posible thx
05-16-2014 10:56 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums! I understand your HP Deskjet 845c cannot print in color. I am happy to help you!
Please take a look through this print quality guide. Color Images Print in Black and White.
Regarding the expiration of the ink please look through this guide. Limited Warranty for HP Ink Cartridges and Customer-Replaceable Printheads.
Hope this information helps you, and have a great day!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS