08-15-2014 04:42 AM
You may download and install the software below:
For any issues, ensure you have Service Pack 3 installed, it is the minimum requirements for Windows XP.
You may find the service pack installed for your OS by right clicking on My Computer and selecting Properties, the installed Service Pack will be listed in that screen.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS