Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I thought I was going to have to buy a new printer and was prepared to never buy an hp again. Thank you for the fix. The only thing on any message board that has worked and was so easy. My hero!

HP Recommended

Toujours le même problème avec une imprimante HP psc 1210 tout-en-un reliée par câble USB à un porable PB Easynote TJ 65 et windows 7 64 bits.

Tout est OK mais pas d'impression ! Même après toutes les manip de désinstallation / installation ! C'est désespérant !

Merci

HP Recommended

@mzbourguignon wrote:

Toujours le même problème avec une imprimante HP psc 1210 tout-en-un reliée par câble USB à un porable PB Easynote TJ 65 et windows 7 64 bits.

Tout est OK mais pas d'impression ! Même après toutes les manip de désinstallation / installation ! C'est désespérant !

Merci

[In English:  Always the same problem with an HP psc 1210 all-in-one connected via USB cable to a PB Easynote porable TJ 65 and 64-bit Windows 7.

Everything is OK but not print! Even after all the manipulation of uninstalling /installing! It's dreadful!

Thank you

(This board is in English, for Français please post here.)

Does the PSC 1210 make copies correctly?  Are there any error messages?  Have you installed the Windows 7 drivers as described here?   Depending on the nature of the failure the troubleshooting steps here may help.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

my officejet 4500 all-in-one won't print correctly, i have tried everything and tho I had it quite awhile, I now need to have it print as my other HP printer has died. if I am going to have to pay to get 4500 working correctly FORGET IT. DO NOT ASK ME TO PAY.

I spend  a lot for hp supplies, ink, paper, computers,card and eneveloes .

HP Recommended

THE FIX:

IN ADDITION:

I followed these directions, but used the setup disk that came with the series 2175 all-in-one hp printer.

BUT before I used the setup.exe. I went into Properties, Compatibility

and checked "Run this program in compatibility mode for:' Windows Vista."

Then checked "Run this program as an administrator".

So far, it’s working.

HP Recommended

got it to print, but it does not print my coupon for groceries. would like to fixit myself cannotafford to pay

HP Recommended

@Jacque wrote:

got it to print, but it does not print my coupon for groceries. would like to fixit myself cannotafford to pay

What printer model? In a previous post you said an Officejet 4500, but before you said Officejet 5400.  There are about a dozen different Officejet 4500 and 5400 models....

Try the troubleshooting steps in this page (assuming the Officejet 4500 g510a model...). Does the printer make color copies properly?

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I uninstalled the HP software and tried reinstalling it.  i now have wondows 7 and i CANNOT find the driver for Windows 7 to download for my C7250 HP Photosmart All-in-one to work. 

i have been using the Windows 7 software which is no where as good as the HP.

ANd i keep getting this pop up window at startup PS_AIO_02_Software in intermittent small windows.  It is crazy making.  how do i install the driver and find the driver on my windows 7?  ANd get rid of the pop ups.  MANY thanks.

HP Recommended

Here is a link to the software page of your printer.  All you need to do is select your OS Windows 7 32bit or 64bit and download and install the software.  Let me know if this works for you.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3382185&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

I was an HP employee

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved

**Say Thanks By Clicking on the Kudos Star**
HP Recommended

I tried that and for some reason the computer doesn't pick up the reinstalled software.  AND i still have the pop up window upon start up.

a second question:  If  for now, i JUST want to get rid of the pop up window PS_AIO_02_Software how do i do that?

and then the second question:  how do i get my HP c7250 working again with the software for the Windows 7 32bit?

i would like to get rid of that pop up first PLEASE.  Many thanks in advance

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.