11-15-2012 12:44 PM - edited 11-15-2012 12:50 PM
I've gone through the the disconnect from mains routine, left it for 24 hours, when I plug it back in, the lights just strat flashing again. I've looked at the help pages on the HP site but nothing covers what is happening.
Any ideas what is wrong? Is it knackered? I'm thinking along those lines, but the annoying thing is that I have just purchased 2*21XL and 2*22XL cartridges.
11-16-2012 05:25 PM
This article covers the flashing light patterns, what they mean, and how to resolve them. Give the steps outlined under your issue a shot and let me know the results:
Best of Luck!
11-17-2012 02:11 AM
I've been through the link you sent previously and the info is possibly incorrect as it states
- Start Copy Black light : Blinking
- Start Copy Color light : BlinkingThere are no lights behind these, there are just press buttons.I've tried everything that the 'solutions' link shows apart from actually spending money.As the printer only cost me £30 UK Sterling, I think I'll just cough up get a new printer. The issue I have is that I have just purchased 2 new ink cartridges and really want a printer they fit. Hence my other thread about which printers are currently available that the cartridges fit.Cheers.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS