12-29-2011 11:09 AM
I recently reinstalled support for my Officejet Pro 8500 A909g. Everything works fine except printing email messages. When I try to print an email message it gives me a "Script Eror" message. The message says "An error has occurred in the script on this page."
Error There is no connection for this connection ID
I use Windows 7 pro 64
06-05-2012 12:59 PM
06-07-2012 04:27 PM
06-07-2012 04:33 PM
Victoria -- Try disabling script debugging:
In Internet Explorer, choose Internet Options from the Tools menu.
In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
On the Advanced tab, under Browsing, clear Disable Script Debugging.
Let me know if this fixes the issue
06-07-2012 04:40 PM
I tried taking the check mark out and then agian with it checked I still can not print from my Hot mail. Do I need to close out and reboot after tring that?
06-07-2012 04:49 PM
You shouldnt need to restart but you may want to sign out of your HotMail account and then close Internet Explorer. Then try reopening it and retry printing. If that does not work you should empty your temporary cache in IE. You can do that by:
- Click Start , click Control Panel, click Network and Internet, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the General tab, and then click Delete under Browsing history.
- Click Delete all, click Yes to confirm that you want to delete this information, and then click OK.
Beware! This may remove any autofill information you have and your history.
02-13-2013 02:20 PM
This error message had been troubling me for a few weeks.
A) Yes, using Google Chrome, I could print; however, this wasn't a resolution to the problem, only a bandaid to treat the symptoms.
B) I tried disabling script debugging, only to get additional debugging messages.
C) After trying the above methods; the I found the permanent resolve to be:
1) uninstall the HP OfficeJet Software Package;
2) restarted the computer and unplug the USB cord from the printer, and
3) reinstall the software (not plugging in the USB until prompted) and it was all resolved.