03-29-2010 05:26 PM
I just loaded the software for a new Photosmart C4750 printer. When I try to load the HP Solution Center, all I get is a new blank (black) window. Toshiba laptop and Windows XP.
04-15-2010 02:10 AM
Please install Adobe Flash Player 9 and above to resolve this.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
09-27-2010 03:21 PM
Same thing just happened to mine - turns out I had to update flash player on my IE browser.
Works great now. Thanks very much.
Anyone else having this problem - go to adobe's site and click 'get flash player' on all the browsers that you use on your computer. It's a good thing to have anyways.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS