09-26-2009 12:38 PM
I've got a problem.
I tried installing "HP Multi-Function Products Driver Bundle" (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloa
The printer is connected wirelessly and is accessible using web browser and hp network diagnosting utility. Full software bundle seems to work, but it also installs lots of unncessary software and windows services which sometimes take up lots of cpu. I only need basic functionality (printing/scanning). I can setup the printer manually (creating new local tcp-ip port and adding printer using that port) but I can't figure out how to install C4380 as a scanner device.
I already tried uninstalling previous hp software using so-called 'Level 3' uninstall.
I'd really appreciate any help with this one.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS