08-09-2009 09:35 AM
10-22-2011 11:29 AM
I see that this page count issue has been reported in several places over a period of time, but apparently never answered?
Anyway, I have had a wireless C4580 for a year now and it works OK with Win7 although the application software that HP ships does not work (will not install properly on Win7 upgraded from Vista). It works but with the following weirdies:
1. In the queue dialogue, the Pages column does strange things. The last job shows 231/29 pages, when it should show 29/29.
2. The same job printed OK but reports the job on the queue as an error.
3. After working fine, the 'Show preview before printing' facility suddenly starts showing further jobs, consisting of blank pages, the same number of pages as in the job being printed. This does not appear to affect print jobs sent without the preview option checked. I have to delete & re-install the driver (and reset all my options) to fix this.
Anyone else have these problems?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS