Question

Student
Mea_Culpa
Message 1 of 3 (2,223 Views)

C5280, how to check ink levels?

I am trying to install HP Solution Center included in the full software and driver package for my operating system Vista Ultimate x64. I perform the "Install more software" option and chose HP Solution Center and installation starts. After a few seconds of installation an error message shows up.

"Fatal error during  installation", basically the installer tells me that it cand find the file C:\Users\<myname>\AppData\Local\Temp\7zSE39F.tmp\setup\hpproductassistant\HPProductassistant1053.cab. Checking that location confirms that the file is not present, but another one with name HPProductassistant1033.cab is there.Renaming it provides no help, the installation aborts and no Solution Center.

So, how can i install this vital part from my software package when at least one essential file is missing? And is there another way to check ink levels without the need of "installing" defective software?

Student
finnegan3408
Message 2 of 3 (1,351 Views)

Re: C5280, how to check ink levels?

I am looking for hp solution center on my computer so as to check my ink level on my hp c5280 printer. I do not have hp solution center in my program files. How can I check my ink levels with out his program?

Regents Professor
Travis_C
Message 3 of 3 (1,343 Views)

Re: C5280, how to check ink levels?

Hello finnegan3408

You can check the Ink Levels by following the article I will link below. I would also like to suggest in the future creating a new thread. This thread is around 3 years old and almost no one will notice it. Just some friendly advice. :smileyhappy:

Check Ink Levels

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation