08-01-2009 01:06 AM
I am trying to install HP Solution Center included in the full software and driver package for my operating system Vista Ultimate x64. I perform the "Install more software" option and chose HP Solution Center and installation starts. After a few seconds of installation an error message shows up.
"Fatal error during installation", basically the installer tells me that it cand find the file C:\Users\<myname>\AppData\Local\Temp\7zSE39F.tmp\s
So, how can i install this vital part from my software package when at least one essential file is missing? And is there another way to check ink levels without the need of "installing" defective software?
03-20-2012 06:50 AM
I am looking for hp solution center on my computer so as to check my ink level on my hp c5280 printer. I do not have hp solution center in my program files. How can I check my ink levels with out his program?
03-21-2012 09:13 AM
You can check the Ink Levels by following the article I will link below. I would also like to suggest in the future creating a new thread. This thread is around 3 years old and almost no one will notice it. Just some friendly advice.
When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS