04-29-2014 08:45 AM
When you apply power the LCD lights and the progress bar moves, you can hear what sounds like a little air pump and then it seems to reboot and go through the same process again. Sometimes the Power button led comes on flashing. Any thoughts?
05-01-2014 03:09 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
I seen your post and thought I would offer a suggestion or two. The power up / display issues with the C6180 may either be a power issue or firmware.
To attempt to get the C6180 to power up correctly, I would first like you to follow these steps: The Control Panel Display Always Reads 'Initializing', or the Product Does Not Start.
If that fails to get the printer to power on, follow these steps: The All-in-One Does Not Respond When Buttons Are Pressed on the Control Panel.
Depending on the out come of above troubleshooting steps, if both fail we can attempt a reset to the firmware. I would not be able to post the reset on the Forums, but if needed I can private message you.
I will keep an eye open for your replay and the results of the above.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS