01-13-2014 01:44 PM
please I have HP Photosmart C5380 All-in-one printer and recently updated my HP photo creations on my computer. I wanted to print a picture on a CD which I normally do but there is no option for CD photo printing on the new updated photo creation. Can you please help me?
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
01-14-2014 11:28 PM - edited 01-14-2014 11:34 PM
HP Photo Creations does not have a CD-printing template. But you may be able to get the effect you want with some creative experimentation. Here I started with a square photo book page, added a circle graphic for reference, and then added a photo and two text boxes.
This page is 8x8 inches, but if your printer allows you to scale the document size to fit the CD, printing this photo book page to CD might work. (Click the "printer controls" link on the printing screen in HP Photo Creations.)
Remember to make the circle 100% transparent before printing (use the Touch-Up tools). The black vertical line at the bottom doesn't print.
Let us know how it goes,
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS