Re: CD printing software (77 Views)
Honor Student
maame
Message 1 of 3 (121 Views)

CD printing software

please I have HP Photosmart C5380 All-in-one printer and recently updated my HP photo creations on my computer. I wanted to print a picture on a CD which I normally do but there is no option for CD photo printing on the new updated photo creation. Can you please help me? 

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. 

Master's Graduate
RocketLife
Message 2 of 3 (93 Views)

Re: CD printing software

[ Edited ]

Hi Maame.

HP Photo Creations does not have a CD-printing template. But you may be able to get the effect you want with some creative experimentation. Here I started with a square photo book page, added a circle graphic for reference, and then added a photo and two text boxes.

This page is 8x8 inches, but if your printer allows you to scale the document size to fit the CD, printing this photo book page to CD might work. (Click the "printer controls" link on the printing screen in HP Photo Creations.)

Remember to make the circle 100% transparent before printing (use the Touch-Up tools). The black vertical line at the bottom doesn't print.

CD template idea

Let us know how it goes,

RocketLife

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
Honor Student
maame
Message 3 of 3 (77 Views)

Re: CD printing software

Thanks a lot.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation