11-28-2013 10:24 AM
When I first puchased the printer about a year and half ago, I installed it with the provided software on my XP Professional machines and everything worked great. About six months ago I purchased a new desktop and laptop computer. I tried using the install disk but it was not compatible with WIN7 & WIN8 so I downloaded the universal drivers from HP. My computers communicate with the HP CP5225dn printer. Unfortnately when printing a merge document the printer will print about 20-25 pages perfectly but, then starts printing completely blank pages instead of the document. To remedy I need to cancel the print, restart the computer and printer to get it working again.
It is very frustrating having to print a large merge when you have to restart everything every 15-20 documents. I dont have the problem when I use my old computer with windows xp. PLEASE HELP!
12-02-2013 12:48 PM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I hope this helps.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS