09-29-2011 02:55 PM
Just bought a 2025dn printer. The setup says my OS isn't supported because it is Windows 7 64 bit. I would like to use the install disk to set this printer up so I was wondering if I can
a) Select Vista 64 bit during the setup and
b) Is the Vista 64 compatible with Win 7 64?
Failing that I can download the driver off hp.com.
Thoughts, comments and answers always appreciated.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS