10-07-2013 09:39 AM
Can I use my HP deskjet 1050 J410 to scan a text doc and copy it into a Word file as editable text? I used to be able to do this, but not with my new windows 7 computer.
10-07-2013 09:53 AM
How can I use my HP deskjet 1050 J410 to scan a text document and copy it into a Word file and edit it? My new computer only has windows 7.
10-08-2013 01:52 PM
I saw your post and would like to help you out please click here go to how to scan with HP software, then to how to scan with editable text (OCR) and follow those steps.
Click the KUDOS star on the left to say “thanks” for helping!
Please mark a reply “Accept as Solution” if it solved your issue so others can find it.
I work on behalf of HP.
03-14-2014 12:38 AM
1. Product Name and Number: HP deskjet 1050 J410
2. Operating System installed : Windows XP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS