10-28-2012 07:09 AM
As a lot of us have, I have just upgraded to Windows 8 Pro (64bit) and found out on my first attempt to scan that the printer does not find my laptop. I have uninstalled the HP software and re-installed using the install wizard found on the HP website. Printing works but scanning is still not working, wither via the USB or wifi.
I'm quite a frequent scanner and need someones help with this.
My printer is 3050A Deskjet - all in one.
10-29-2012 12:24 PM
Let me know if this helps, thanks.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS