05-16-2014 09:41 PM
I have an HP8600 officejet pro that is shared on a wireless network by a desktop I5 PC and an Acer laptop both running W7 X64. For some reason when I try to print from my laptop it can not find my printer. If I look at installed printers it finds the HP 8600 fax but not the HP 8600 wireless printer. This problem just started recently.
What do I need to do?
05-16-2014 11:17 PM
Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS