Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (953 Views)

Cannot Scan on HP CM2320 fxi MFP

I have a CM2320 fxi MFP laserjet

When I try to scan I get a message to load the HP Photosmart driver that came with the printer. I have downloaded the software from the HP site, the full version but still get this message. I have also installed HP Photocreatiosn but still get the same message. I cannot find HP Photosmart 3.5.

Professor
Message 2 of 4 (935 Views)

Re: Cannot Scan on HP CM2320 fxi MFP

Hello Nhpuser,

I am not sure which driver you are trying to install, but here is a link to get the proper driver for your printer (may be the driver you have already downloaded):

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3597361&lang=en&cc=us...

Also, the product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution (if the driver link above does not solve the issue).

Here is the link to the Commercial Laserjet board:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

Smiley Happy If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution Smiley Happy
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (933 Views)

The driver your link is pointing is the one I have installed over and over again but still no success. I have also now installed the HP Photosmart Essentials but the same problem occurs, cannot scan anything.

Professor
Message 4 of 4 (932 Views)

Sorry that was not the solution to your issue.

I would recommend posting on the HP Commercial Printer Forums at the link I provided above.

Smiley Happy If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution Smiley Happy
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation