04-19-2012 08:02 AM
I have a CM2320 fxi MFP laserjet
OS: Windows 7
When I try to scan I get a message to load the HP Photosmart driver that came with the printer. I have downloaded the software from the HP site, the full version but still get this message. I have also installed HP Photocreatiosn but still get the same message. I cannot find HP Photosmart 3.5.
04-23-2012 08:50 AM
I am not sure which driver you are trying to install, but here is a link to get the proper driver for your printer (may be the driver you have already downloaded):
Also, the product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution (if the driver link above does not solve the issue).
Here is the link to the Commercial Laserjet board:
04-23-2012 09:21 AM
The driver your link is pointing is the one I have installed over and over again but still no success. I have also now installed the HP Photosmart Essentials but the same problem occurs, cannot scan anything.
04-23-2012 09:25 AM
Sorry that was not the solution to your issue.
I would recommend posting on the HP Commercial Printer Forums at the link I provided above.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS