Question

Honor Student
Nhpuser
Message 1 of 4 (786 Views)

Cannot Scan on HP CM2320 fxi MFP

I have a CM2320 fxi MFP laserjet

When I try to scan I get a message to load the HP Photosmart driver that came with the printer. I have downloaded the software from the HP site, the full version but still get this message. I have also installed HP Photocreatiosn but still get the same message. I cannot find HP Photosmart 3.5.

Professor
Gordon_H
Message 2 of 4 (768 Views)

Re: Cannot Scan on HP CM2320 fxi MFP

Hello Nhpuser,

I am not sure which driver you are trying to install, but here is a link to get the proper driver for your printer (may be the driver you have already downloaded):

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3597361&lang=en&cc=us...

Also, the product you have is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution (if the driver link above does not solve the issue).

Here is the link to the Commercial Laserjet board:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-LaserJet/bd-p/bsc-413

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
Nhpuser
Message 3 of 4 (766 Views)

The driver your link is pointing is the one I have installed over and over again but still no success. I have also now installed the HP Photosmart Essentials but the same problem occurs, cannot scan anything.

Professor
Gordon_H
Message 4 of 4 (765 Views)

Sorry that was not the solution to your issue.

I would recommend posting on the HP Commercial Printer Forums at the link I provided above.

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation