05-23-2014 08:38 AM
I live in Germany, but my language is English. I have installed and deinstalled the software a couple of times now. I can't seem to get the language to be in English. This is pretty frustrating. How do I change the language?
05-26-2014 10:34 AM
Welcome to the forums tinythoughts,
I understand you are looking to change the language on your HP printer. Please let me know which printer you have and I will get back to you!
Help to find your printers Model Number:
How Do I Find My Model Number?
Have a marvelous Monday!
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS