05-14-2014 07:06 PM
I am having problems with my HP Color Laserjet computer which is not printing envelopes from the computer which has Windows 8.1 installed on it. It will print out letters just fine now, but had problems with that previously, using WordPerfect Suite. The printer is a Color Laserjet 2605dn, which is connected to my home network. The same problem seem to be happening on my mini laptop which is running Windows XP. I just fixed the printing problem on my windows 7 computer and had to print my envelopes using it. The HP Mini Laptop use to print out my envelopes just fine previously, but have the same problem. On the Pavillion Sleekbook, which is the newest I have the special print software from HP which lets me print paperwork where the others are not using it. I would appreciate any help with this problem. The setup isn't correct and the envelopes don't print out correctly like they did previously.
05-16-2014 10:21 AM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I hope this helps.
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS