Question

Top Student
semco72057
Message 1 of 2 (85 Views)

Color Laserjet 2605dn printer with printing envelopes correctly

I am having problems with my HP Color Laserjet computer which is not printing envelopes from the computer which has Windows 8.1 installed on it. It will print out letters just fine now, but had problems with that previously, using WordPerfect Suite. The printer is a Color Laserjet 2605dn, which is connected to my home network. The same problem seem to be happening on my mini laptop which is running Windows XP.  I just fixed the printing problem on my windows 7 computer and had to print my envelopes using it. The HP Mini Laptop use to print out my envelopes just fine previously, but have the same problem. On the Pavillion Sleekbook, which is the newest I have the special print software from HP which lets me print paperwork where the others are not using it. I would appreciate any help with this problem. The setup isn't correct and the envelopes don't print out correctly like they did previously.

HP Support Agent
happytohelp01
Message 2 of 2 (56 Views)

Re: Color Laserjet 2605dn printer with printing envelopes correctly

Hi semco72057,

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Happytohelp01

Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation