10-21-2009 03:29 PM
I am using a Photosmart C4580 and all of a sudden yesterday, printing will line up but not print. It shows that the printer is "ready;" there is no "status" highlighted. I've reinstalled three times, changed USB wires twice, the printer will respond to printing test sheets, will show me the levels of ink (so I know the computer sees the printer) but every attempt to print any text is met with silence and another project in line to print.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP All-in-One Printers - Driver Support for Linux OS